FREYR Battery Announces New Organizational Structure and Leadership Changes
Date posted: 29.11.2023
Category: Business News
New York, Oslo, and Luxembourg, November 27, 2023, FREYR Battery (NYSE: FREY) (“FREYR” or the “Company”), a developer of clean, next-generation battery cell production capacity, has announced organizational optimizations, including leadership changes intended to align resources with FREYR’s business priorities.
Under FREYR’s new organizational structure, the following members of FREYR’s executive leadership team will assume elevated responsibilities with immediate effect:
- Dr. Andreas Bentzen has been promoted to the role of Chief Technology Officer. Dr. Bentzen, who has been shaping the Company’s technology road map in his previous role as Executive Vice President of Technology, will lead the development of FREYR’s technology strategy and product innovation initiatives.
- Ryuta Kawaguchi will assume the role of Chief Strategy Officer & Technical Fellow, where he will grow FREYR’s team of battery subject matter experts to assist with FREYR’s technology and product development.
- Mike Brose, who has been serving as FREYR’s Senior Vice President of Operations in the U.S., will now lead all of FREYR’s activities in Mo i Rana, including the Customer Qualification Plant (“CQP”), Giga Arctic, and coordination of all FREYR’s functional teams along with vendors, suppliers, and customers. He will report directly to the CEO. In this newly created role to empower the ’Asset Mo’ owner with the autonomy to drive results, Brose will oversee final commissioning and lead the start of automated production and the scale up of the 24M Technologies’ SemiSolidTM platform.
- Amy Jaick, who has been serving as Senior Vice President of U.S. Communications, has been promoted to Head of Global Communications.
- Jan Dahm-Simonsen, who has been serving as Senior Vice President of Human Resources in Norway, will lead FREYR’s global human resources function.
Read full article here.
Source: FREYR Battery