As part of an entrepreneurial consortium among six top universities in Norway, the University of Stavanger Business School has the pleasure of hosting the Summer School 2019. This is a unique opportunity to meet an award-winning educator, author and managing director who is changing the way entrepreneurship is understood, taught, and practiced around the world.
The summer school is an entrepreneurship accelerator program to strengthen companies’ expertise and entrepreneurs scale-up potential. You will learn entrepreneurial skills and be equipped with a proven, systematic and rigorous approach to grow your business to new heights. The course will be taught by Bill Aulet from the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
The program is also about creating an ecosystem for entrepreneurship and exploring opportunities in a Nordic context. The program has been developed in close collaboration with regional partners.
- Application deadline April 26t, 2018
- Cost NOK 10.000
- Representing a company that wants to grow
- Working on innovation, entrepreneurship and/or intrapreneurship
- Eager to learn how to scale-up your business
- Developing your entrepreneurial skills and dreaming of becoming a successful entrepreneur
- Working with entrepreneurship in a university, industrial cluster or public institution responsible for entrepreneurship
For more information, please see https://www.uis.no/Scale-up2019.