In this meeting, stakeholders in the industry, government, and academia will gather together to discuss the challenges in employing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve nowadays problems.
The goal to promote strategies and collaborations that may enable the sustainable, explainable and responsible use of AI and Machine Learning. We aim at building collaborations between stakeholders in the industry, government and academia that can lead to breakthroughs in AI governance and explainability. And in this way, increase the trustworthiness of AI in society and in the industry 4.0.
- 8:30 – Kyrre Begnum (OsloMet) Opening Talk
- 8:40- Umair Mehmood (Ruter) – “Strategic AI for the future”
- 9:05 – Marie Haaland (RCN) “Offentlig /Nærings Ph.D. funding opportunity”
- 9:35 – Klas Pettersen (NORA) “What is NORA, strategy, and how NORA can support partnerships and the overall goal.”
- 9:45 – Coffee Break
- 10:00 – Inga Strümke (PWC)”Responsible AI – why is it so difficult?”
- 10:25 – Cathrine Pihl Lyngstad (NAV) “On Sustainable AI”
- 10:50 – Aiko Yamashita (DNB) “A Roadmap towards Responsible use of Data and AI: Research Needs and Avenues for Collaborative Initiatives”
- 11:15 – Closing remarks