|This free online event will give you the opportunity to hear from some of the top voices on sustainability, growth, and corporate leadership in the Nordic countries and the Pacific Northwest, including:
- Peter Linder, Head of 5G Marketing, Ericsson in North America
- Bhushan Joshi, Head of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Ericsson in North America
- Jeremy Baines, President, Neste US
- Elaine Weidman Grunewald, co-founder of the AI Sustainability Center in Stockholm
- Henrik Henriksson, CEO of Scania
- Eva Karlsson, Founder, Houdini Sportswear
- Mårten Mickos, CEO of HackerOne
- And many more.
The COVID-19 virus may keep us apart temporarily, but it will not stop us from sharing ideas and forging new partnerships to build a stronger, healthier, and more sustainable world.
Join (virtually, of course) on May 14, for an exciting half-day of thought-provoking ideas and conversation about the sustainable innovation leadership that unites the Pacific Northwest and the Nordic region.
Register for this free online Summit now, and regular updates will be provided in the weeks ahead.