|Building on the momentum of COVID-19 collaboration and the great examples of the public and private sectors coming together for a common goal, our panel discussion at Møteplass Oslo will explore the following questions:
- What does a resilient and sustainable healthcare system look like for Norway? What is needed to secure this vision together?
- What have we learned from COVID in terms of mindset & behaviors we need to take forward to support a continued constructive & collaborative approach?
- How will we know if we are being successful?
We will be joined by:
- Rifat Atun, Professor, Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School for Public Health
- Tuva Moflag, Member of Parliament (Ap)
- Stig Slørdahl, Administrative Director, Helse Midt-Norge
- Rajji Mehdwan, General Manager, Roche Norge
- Ans Heirman, Managing Director, MSD Norge
Due to COVID-19 regulations, capacity is strictly limited.
Click here for more information