One lesson we have all learnt is that digital technology is a powerful ally – supporting the healthcare industry in its drive to become more accessible, reliable, innovative and sustainable.
At this Virtual Summit on September 23rd, you will hear the experiences and insights of healthcare stakeholders and see how technology has helped them to deliver positive, practical outcomes for care teams and patients alike.
Topics under discussion will include:
- The power of reliable, interoperable, accurate and real-time information to improve operational monitoring and better understand patients’ history, behavior and needs.
- The importance of data collaboratives in fostering research and innovation, as well as enabling healthcare professionals to collaborate better and create more enduring patient relationships.
What you will learn:
- Why the cloud is the catalyst for healthcare digital transformation.
- Understand ‘Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare’, the first cloud tailored for the Healthcare Industry.
- How cloud and AI technologies are shaping the future of healthcare and advancing value-based care.
- How to enable personalized care by collecting, analyzing and reasoning over the large amount of data unique to each case.
- How to empower care teams by making secure data-sharing faster and easier.
- How to improve operational outcomes by fostering interoperability and establishing feedback loops that break down data silos.
Who should attend:
Doctors, nurses and healthcare decision-makers.
|10.00 – 10.25||How Healthcare is changing and what the future looks like
Elena Bonfiglioli, Microsoft Healthcare Lead, EMEA Interviews Charles Alessi, HIMSS Global Chief Clinical Officer
|10.25 – 10.40||“Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare” and Microsoft commitment to Healthcare
Tom McGuinness, CVP Microsoft Healthcare
|10.40 – 10.50||Break|
|10.50 – 11.10||The role of advanced technologies in public health
Aloha McBride, EY Global Health Sector Leader
|11.10 – 12.10||Is technology a powerful ally for Healthcare?
Open discussion with leading Healthcare Organizations moderated by Veronica Jagher, Microsoft Healthcare Director, Western Europe
|12.10 – 12.15||Wrap-up & closing
Elena Bonfiglioli, Microsoft Healthcare Lead, EMEA
|12:15 – 12:30||Q&A|