Many Norwegian companies consider establishing business in the US, to access capital, sell products and services, or to access the talent of the US labour market. On the way to make this dream a reality, there are several challenges, and Norwegian startups and investors alike may be surprised to see that the American legal and commercial ways are more different from those in Norway than they first expected.
Advokatfimaet Selmer and the American law firm RobinsKaplan invites you to this half-day seminar, focusing on the legal and commercial keys to expanding your business to the United States.
• Bill Paulin, PaulinNeal Associates, What works? An empirical analysis of U.S. market success
• Camilla Gjetvik, Boost.ai, A founder’s perspective on entering the U.S. market
• Eivind Egeland Olsen, Nysnø Fornybarfond, An investor’s perspective on U.S. market entry
• Marianne Ruud, U.S. Commercial Service, Oslo – Select USA – U.S. Government services for foreign investors
• Sverre Hveding and Remi Dramstad, Advokatfirmaet Selmer AS, Tax Issues for Startups Entering the U.S. Market, U.S. Corporate Structure for Norwegian Startups
• Ragnhild Espeland, Innovation Norway, Innovation Norway’s assistance for internationalizing startups
• Ryan Marth, Robins Kaplan LLP, What to do before Entering the U.S: Market
Interested in attending? Register HERE today!
Bryggerikaia 24, Innovation Dock, Stavanger
Advokatfirmaet Selmer, Robins Kaplan LLP