Advokatfimaet Selmer and the American law firm RobinsKaplan invites you to this half-day seminar, focusing on the legal and commercial keys to expanding your business to the United States.
• Bill Paulin, PaulinNeal Associates, What works? An empirical analysis of U.S. market success
• Marianne Ruud, U.S. Embassy Oslo, US: Government Services for Foreign Investors
• Morten Brugård, Innovation Norway, Innovation Norway’s assistance for internationalizing startups
Ryan Marth, Robins Kaplan LLP, What to do before Entering the U.S: Market
• Ståle Risa, 24Seven Office, A founder’s perspective on entering the U.S. market
• Sverre Hveding and Remi Dramstad, Advokatfirmaet Selmer AS, Tax Issues for Startups Entering the U.S. Market, U.S. Corporate Structure for Norwegian Startups
• TBD, An investor’s perspective on U.S. market entry
Breakfast will be served at 8.30!
Interested in attending? Register HERE today!
Advokatfirmaet Selmer AS, Tjuvholmen allé 1
Advokatfirmaet Selmer, Robins Kaplan LLP