|EcoDa and AIG are pleased to invite you to a joint webinar on September 15.
‘Cyber Security in the Current Crisis – A new Wake up Call for Board Members’
Many companies across Europe are now working in a ‘new normal”.
· What does this mean for their cyber security and risk management?
· With increasing importance on the digital channel what steps do companies need to make to help protect their resilience?
· What are the opportunities that emerge by getting it right?
· Nowadays, cybersecurity is perhaps the most dangerous threat companies are facing, and the reality is that cybercriminals do not discriminate by size, and the aftermath of an attack can devastate small businesses as well as bigger ones.
The panel will discuss the issue and investigate how boards could integrate cybersecurity in their strategy to ensure the safety of their companies.
· Troels Ørting Jørgensen Chairman of the Advisory Board, Board Leadership Society, Centre for Cyber Competences, Copenhagen Business School,
· Sebastian Hess, Cyber Risk Advisor, AIG in EMEA
· Klara Jordan, Executive Director, EU and Africa, Global Cyber Alliance,
· Carolyn Dittmeier, President of the Board, Statutory Auditors of Assicurazioni Generali SpA
· Prof. Dr. Michael Hilb, International Board Foundation, Member of the Board of Trustees.