Read the Newest AmCham Membership Guide
Membership Guide 2016-2017
We proudly present to you our 2016-17 Membership Guide! This annual publication serves to further promote exchange within AmCham’s extensive network of member and partner organizations throughout Norway and the United States. AmCham continues to work tirelessly on issues that facilitate US-Norway business exchange, including TTIP awareness, promotion of pro-business policy and trusted partner referrals.
Our report on the Multinational Pharmaceutical Industry in Norway has also just been released – and will be further complemented by this Membership Guide’s emphasis on healthcare cost and technology. Other special features of this year’s Guide include:
- Promoting Sustainable US-Norway Trade by Foreign Minister Børge Brende
- US Ambassador Samuel Heins’ initial observations and key initiatives
- Overviews of the new AmCham Mentorship Program and International Leadership Series
- Advances in medical technology with Abbott, Medtronic, Laerdal Medical, HP, Sonitor, and CSC
- An introduction of AmCham’s renewed Board of Directors
- Key US-Norway trade and investment figures
We hope that you find this publication informative and engaging.
Have a great summer and we sincerely look forward to an eventful autumn together with you!
Download latest Publication
Foreign Multinationals in Norway
This report presents an analysis of foreign multinationals in Norway. The principal aim is to identify the economic contributions that foreign multinationals make to the Norwegian society. The project was undertaken by BI Norwegian Business School on behalf of AmCham Norway, with Professor Torger Reve as head of research.
Click on the English or Norwegian version of the report to read in full.
Previous Membership News
Previous Membership Guides