Transition is at the forefront of AmCham member agendas – not only in terms of the evolving US administration and September elections in Norway, but also in international business activities. What do these transitions mean for your business?
You are hereby warmly invited to AmCham’s Annual General Meeting and Transatlantic Assembly at UiO’s regal downtown campus! Join:
- Foreign Minister Børge Brende
- US Chargé d’Affaires Jim DeHart
- DNB’s new Chief Economist Kjersti Haugland
- Andrew Lloyd, Statoil’s Vice President for Global Politics & Public Affairs
- and IBM’s Managing Director Arne Norheim
The assembly will be followed by a buffet reception.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional details.